Desoto, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Desoto Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Desoto. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Desoto. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Sadly, many Desoto residents see laws merely as suggestions. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Desoto to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Desoto Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Desoto, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Desoto has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Desoto advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Desoto Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Desoto Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Desoto residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Desoto has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Desoto,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Desoto, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Desoto, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Desoto, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Desoto dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Desoto is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Desoto, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Desoto takes on: