Dittmer, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Dittmer Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Dittmer. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Dittmer. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Dittmer residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Dittmer homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Dittmer to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Dittmer Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Dittmer, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dittmer has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dittmer advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Dittmer Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Dittmer Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Dittmer has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Dittmer,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Dittmer, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Dittmer, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Dittmer, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Dittmer dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dittmer is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Dittmer, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Dittmer takes on: