Du Bois, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Du Bois Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Du Bois. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Du Bois. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Du Bois, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Du Bois so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Du Bois Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Du Bois, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Du Bois has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Du Bois advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Du Bois Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Du Bois Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Du Bois residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Du Bois has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Du Bois,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Du Bois, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Du Bois, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Du Bois, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Du Bois dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Du Bois is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Du Bois, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Du Bois takes on: