Eddyville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Eddyville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Eddyville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Eddyville. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Eddyville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Eddyville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Eddyville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Eddyville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Eddyville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Eddyville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Eddyville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Eddyville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Eddyville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Eddyville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Eddyville, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Eddyville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Eddyville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Eddyville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Eddyville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Eddyville takes on: