Edwardsville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Edwardsville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Edwardsville. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Edwardsville. Edwardsville, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Edwardsville who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Edwardsville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Edwardsville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Edwardsville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Edwardsville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Edwardsville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Edwardsville residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Edwardsville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Edwardsville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Edwardsville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Edwardsville, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Edwardsville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Edwardsville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Edwardsville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Edwardsville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Edwardsville takes on:
Types of Edwardsville, IL, Injury Law: