Ellisville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Ellisville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Ellisville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ellisville. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Ellisville residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Ellisville homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Ellisville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Ellisville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ellisville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ellisville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ellisville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Ellisville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Ellisville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Ellisville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Ellisville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Ellisville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ellisville, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Ellisville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Ellisville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ellisville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ellisville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ellisville takes on: