Equality, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Equality Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Equality. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Equality. Equality, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Equality who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Equality Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Equality, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Equality has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Equality advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Equality Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Equality Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Equality has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Equality,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Equality, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Equality, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Equality, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Equality dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Equality is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Equality, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Equality takes on: