Evansville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Evansville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville. Evansville, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Sadly, many Evansville residents see laws merely as suggestions. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Evansville to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Evansville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Evansville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Evansville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Evansville advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Evansville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Evansville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Evansville residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Evansville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Evansville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Evansville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Evansville, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Evansville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Evansville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Evansville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Evansville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Evansville takes on: