Ewing, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Ewing Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Ewing. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ewing. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Sadly, many Ewing residents see laws merely as suggestions. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Ewing because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Ewing Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ewing, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ewing has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ewing advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Ewing Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Ewing Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Ewing has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Ewing,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Ewing, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ewing, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Ewing, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Ewing dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ewing is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ewing, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ewing takes on: