Fairfield, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairfield Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Fairfield, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Fairfield dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Fairfield so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Fairfield Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fairfield, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairfield has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairfield advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Fairfield Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Fairfield Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Fairfield has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Fairfield,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Fairfield, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fairfield, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Fairfield, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Fairfield dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairfield is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairfield, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairfield takes on: