Fairview Heights, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Fairview Heights Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Fairview Heights, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Fairview Heights residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Fairview Heights homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Fairview Heights to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Fairview Heights Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairview Heights has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairview Heights advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Fairview Heights Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Fairview Heights Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Fairview Heights residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Fairview Heights has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Fairview Heights,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the owner can be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Fairview Heights, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fairview Heights, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Fairview Heights, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Fairview Heights dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairview Heights is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fairview Heights, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fairview Heights takes on:
Types of fairview-heights, IL, Injury Law: