Farmington, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Farmington Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Farmington. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Farmington. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Farmington who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Farmington Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Farmington, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Farmington has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Farmington advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Farmington Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Farmington Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Farmington has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Farmington,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Farmington, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Farmington, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Farmington, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Farmington dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Farmington is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Farmington, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Farmington takes on: