Fenton, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Fenton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Fenton. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fenton. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Fenton, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Fenton dog owners choose to ignore them. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Fenton because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Fenton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fenton, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fenton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fenton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Fenton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Fenton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Fenton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Fenton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Fenton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fenton, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Fenton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Fenton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fenton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fenton, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fenton takes on:
Types of Fenton, mo, Injury Law: