Ferguson, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Ferguson Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Ferguson. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ferguson. Ferguson, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Ferguson to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Ferguson Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ferguson, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ferguson has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ferguson advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Ferguson Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Ferguson Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Ferguson residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Ferguson has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Ferguson,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Ferguson, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Ferguson, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Ferguson, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Ferguson dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ferguson is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Ferguson, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Ferguson takes on: