Flora, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Flora Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Flora. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Flora. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Flora, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Flora because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Flora Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Flora, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Flora has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Flora advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Flora Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Flora Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Flora has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Flora,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Flora, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Flora, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Flora, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Flora dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Flora is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Flora, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Flora takes on: