Florissant, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Florissant Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Florissant. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Florissant. Florissant, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Florissant residents negligently choose not to. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Florissant who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Florissant Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Florissant, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Florissant has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Florissant advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Florissant Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Florissant Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Florissant has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Florissant,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Florissant, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Florissant, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Florissant, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Florissant dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Florissant is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Types of Florissant, MO, Injury Law:
Dog Bite Lawyer Florissant, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Florissant takes on: