Freeburg, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Freeburg Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Freeburg. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Freeburg. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Freeburg, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Freeburg dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Freeburg because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Freeburg Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Freeburg, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Freeburg has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Freeburg advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Freeburg Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Freeburg Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Freeburg residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Freeburg has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Freeburg,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Freeburg, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Freeburg, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Freeburg, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Freeburg dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Freeburg is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Freeburg, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Freeburg takes on: