Fults, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Fults Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Fults. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fults. Fults, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Fults residents negligently choose not to. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Fults because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Fults Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fults, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fults has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fults advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Fults Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Fults Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Fults residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Fults has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Fults,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Fults, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Fults, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Fults, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Fults dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fults is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Fults, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Fults takes on: