Gillespie, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Gillespie Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Gillespie. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Gillespie. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Gillespie because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Gillespie Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Gillespie, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gillespie has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gillespie advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Gillespie Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Gillespie Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Gillespie residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Gillespie has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Gillespie,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Gillespie, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Gillespie, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Gillespie, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Gillespie dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gillespie is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Gillespie, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gillespie takes on: