Grand Tower, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Grand Tower Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Grand Tower. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Grand Tower. Grand Tower, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Grand Tower residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Grand Tower homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Grand Tower to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Grand Tower Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Grand Tower, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Grand Tower has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Grand Tower advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Grand Tower Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Grand Tower Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Grand Tower residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Grand Tower has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Grand Tower,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Grand Tower, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Grand Tower, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Grand Tower, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Grand Tower dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Grand Tower is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Grand Tower, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Grand Tower takes on: