Granite City, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Granite City Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Granite City. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Granite City. Granite City, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Sadly, many Granite City residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Granite City because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Granite City Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Granite City, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Granite City has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Granite City advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Granite City Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Granite City Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Granite City residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Granite City has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Granite City,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Granite City, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Granite City, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Granite City, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Granite City dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Granite City is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Granite City, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Granite City takes on:
Types of Granite City, IL, Injury Law: