Gray Summit, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Gray Summit Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Gray Summit. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Gray Summit. Gray Summit, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in Gray Summit to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Gray Summit Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Gray Summit, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gray Summit has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gray Summit advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Gray Summit Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Gray Summit Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Gray Summit residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Gray Summit has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Gray Summit,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Gray Summit, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Gray Summit, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Gray Summit, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Gray Summit dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gray Summit is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Gray Summit, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Gray Summit takes on: