Greenville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Greenville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Greenville. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Greenville. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Greenville to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Greenville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Greenville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Greenville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Greenville advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Greenville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Greenville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Greenville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Greenville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Greenville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Greenville, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Greenville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Greenville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Greenville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Greenville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Greenville takes on: