Harrisburg, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Harrisburg Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Harrisburg. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Harrisburg. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Even though the laws are clear, many Harrisburg dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Harrisburg who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Harrisburg Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Harrisburg, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Harrisburg has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Harrisburg advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Harrisburg Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Harrisburg Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Harrisburg has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Harrisburg,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Harrisburg, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Harrisburg, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Harrisburg, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Harrisburg dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Harrisburg is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Harrisburg, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Harrisburg takes on: