Herrin, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Herrin Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Herrin. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Herrin. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Even though the laws are clear, many Herrin dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Herrin homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Herrin who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Herrin Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Herrin, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Herrin has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Herrin advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Herrin Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Herrin Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Herrin residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Herrin has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Herrin,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Herrin, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Herrin, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Herrin, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Herrin dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Herrin is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Herrin, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Herrin takes on: