High Hill, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in High Hill Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer High Hill. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer High Hill. High Hill, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in High Hill who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our High Hill Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in High Hill, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Hill has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Hill advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our High Hill Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
High Hill Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in High Hill has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in High Hill,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in High Hill, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in High Hill, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in High Hill, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your High Hill dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Hill is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer High Hill, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Hill takes on: