High Ridge, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in High Ridge Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer High Ridge. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer High Ridge. High Ridge, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some High Ridge residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a High Ridge homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need to immediately talk with a professional dog bite lawyer in High Ridge to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our High Ridge Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in High Ridge, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Ridge has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Ridge advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our High Ridge Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
High Ridge Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in High Ridge has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in High Ridge,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in High Ridge, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in High Ridge, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in High Ridge, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your High Ridge dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Ridge is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer High Ridge, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in High Ridge takes on: