Highland, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Highland Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Highland. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Highland. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Highland, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Highland dog owners choose to ignore them. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Highland to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Highland Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Highland, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Highland has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Highland advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Highland Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Highland Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Highland has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Highland,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Highland, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Highland, IL
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Highland, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Highland dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Highland is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Highland, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Highland takes on: