Hillsboro, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Hillsboro Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Hillsboro. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Hillsboro. Hillsboro, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Hillsboro residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Hillsboro because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Hillsboro Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Hillsboro, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Hillsboro has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Hillsboro advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Hillsboro Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Hillsboro Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries can be pursued using legal precedent and local laws. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Hillsboro has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Hillsboro,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Hillsboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Hillsboro, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Hillsboro, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Hillsboro dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Hillsboro is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Hillsboro, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Hillsboro takes on: