House Springs, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in House Springs Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer House Springs. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer House Springs. House Springs, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Even though the laws are clear, many House Springs dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in House Springs because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our House Springs Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in House Springs, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in House Springs has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in House Springs advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our House Springs Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
House Springs Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in House Springs has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in House Springs,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, the owner of the dog is directly liable. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in House Springs, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in House Springs, MO
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in House Springs, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your House Springs dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in House Springs is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer House Springs, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in House Springs takes on: