Jennings, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Jennings Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Jennings. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Jennings. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Jennings residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Jennings homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Jennings because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Jennings Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Jennings, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Jennings has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- A dog bite claim can be quickly lost if you’re not careful. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Jennings advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Jennings Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Jennings Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Jennings has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Jennings,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Jennings, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Jennings, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Jennings, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Jennings dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Jennings is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Jennings, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Jennings takes on: