Joppa, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Joppa Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Joppa. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Joppa. Joppa, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Joppa who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Joppa Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Joppa, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Joppa has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Joppa advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Joppa Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Joppa Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Joppa has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Joppa,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Joppa, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Joppa, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Joppa, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Joppa dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Joppa is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Joppa, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Joppa takes on: