Kinmundy, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Kinmundy Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Kinmundy. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Kinmundy. Dog owners should always take the necessary precautions to properly confine and control their animals, its the law. Even though the laws are clear, many Kinmundy dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Kinmundy homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Kinmundy so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Kinmundy Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Kinmundy, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Kinmundy has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Kinmundy advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Kinmundy Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Kinmundy Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries and how the cases can be pursued are dictated by laws. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Kinmundy has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Kinmundy,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Kinmundy, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Kinmundy, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Kinmundy, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Kinmundy dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Kinmundy is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Kinmundy, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Kinmundy takes on: