Lake St. Louis, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Lake St. Louis Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Lake St. Louis. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lake St. Louis. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Lake St. Louis, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Lake St. Louis dog owners choose to ignore them. Because of the negligence of a Lake St. Louis homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Lake St. Louis who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Lake St. Louis Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lake St. Louis has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lake St. Louis advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Lake St. Louis Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Lake St. Louis Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Lake St. Louis residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Lake St. Louis has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Lake St. Louis,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Lake St. Louis, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Lake St. Louis, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Lake St. Louis dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lake St. Louis is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lake St. Louis, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lake St. Louis takes on: