Lawrenceville, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Lawrenceville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Lawrenceville residents negligently choose not to. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Lawrenceville who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and fight by your side the entire way. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Lawrenceville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Lawrenceville, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrenceville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrenceville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Lawrenceville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Lawrenceville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Lawrenceville residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Lawrenceville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Lawrenceville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Lawrenceville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Lawrenceville, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Lawrenceville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Lawrenceville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrenceville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Lawrenceville, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Lawrenceville takes on: