Marion, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Marion Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Marion. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Marion. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Marion, IL laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Even though the laws are clear, many Marion dog owners choose to ignore them. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Marion to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Marion Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Marion, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Marion has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Marion advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Marion Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Marion Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Marion residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Marion has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Marion,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the type of injuries that result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Marion, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Marion, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Marion, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Marion dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Marion is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Marion, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Marion takes on:
Types of Marion, IL, Injury Law: