Maryland Heights, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Maryland Heights Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Maryland Heights. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Maryland Heights. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Maryland Heights to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Maryland Heights Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Maryland Heights has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a claim important to your health can happen before you know it. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Maryland Heights advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Maryland Heights Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Maryland Heights Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Maryland Heights residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Maryland Heights has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Maryland Heights,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. If the dog owner was following all of the rules of containment for the animal, and the person injured trespassed into the dogs area, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Maryland Heights, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Maryland Heights, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Maryland Heights, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Maryland Heights dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Maryland Heights is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Maryland Heights, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Maryland Heights takes on: