Matson, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Matson Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Matson. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Matson. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable Matson, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Matson to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Matson Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Matson, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Matson has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Matson advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Matson Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- If you need help dealing with dogs you aren’t familiar with, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Matson Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Matson residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Matson has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Matson,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Matson, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Matson, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in Matson, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Matson dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Matson is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Matson, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Matson takes on: