Mehlville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Mehlville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Mehlville. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using MO laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mehlville. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in MO. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Mehlville to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm take dog bite claims extremely seriously and are ready to zealously fight for your rights, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Mehlville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mehlville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mehlville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mehlville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Mehlville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Mehlville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This law gives Mehlville residents the resources they need to pursue bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Mehlville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Mehlville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Mehlville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mehlville, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Mehlville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your Mehlville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mehlville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mehlville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mehlville takes on: