Morse Hill, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Morse Hill Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Morse Hill. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by MO law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Morse Hill. Morse Hill, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Sadly, many Morse Hill residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in Morse Hill to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Morse Hill Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Morse Hill, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Morse Hill has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Morse Hill advises taking to protect your claim.
- US cases of dog bites are rising. Here are several statistics that our Morse Hill Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
Morse Hill Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries have legal recourse for recovery. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Morse Hill has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Morse Hill,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, the owner of the dog is directly liable. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was being purposely stressed by the person who was bit, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person bit has partial liability.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Morse Hill, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Morse Hill, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Morse Hill, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Morse Hill dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Morse Hill is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Morse Hill, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Morse Hill takes on: