Mount Carmel, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Mount Carmel Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Carmel. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Carmel. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Sadly, many Mount Carmel residents see laws merely as suggestions. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Mount Carmel to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are the premier dog bite claim law firm and are prepared to use their expertise to your benefit, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Mount Carmel Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mount Carmel, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Carmel has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, especially when children are bitten. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars are terrible, and can often cause as much emotional pain as they do physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Home Owner insurance is now dealing with more dog bite cases, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Carmel advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Mount Carmel Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can protect your from a dog’s possible aggression.
Mount Carmel Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Mount Carmel has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Mount Carmel,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If a family member of the dog was being assaulted and the dog came to the person’s aid, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Mount Carmel, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mount Carmel, IL
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in Mount Carmel, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Mount Carmel dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Carmel is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Carmel, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Carmel takes on: