Mount Vernon, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Mount Vernon Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Vernon. Dog Bites are serious wounds that can leave lasting scars, diseases, or even permanently affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using IL dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Vernon. Mount Vernon, IL dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Not everyone follows the law, unfortunately. You’ve been attacked by an aggressive dog and are now suffering from the injuries of that dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Mount Vernon so that you get the recovery and financial settlement that you deserve. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Mount Vernon Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mount Vernon, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Vernon has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Vernon advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our Mount Vernon Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Mount Vernon Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Mount Vernon residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Mount Vernon has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Mount Vernon,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the aggressor can be held partially liable.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Mount Vernon, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mount Vernon, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Mount Vernon, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Mount Vernon dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Vernon is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mount Vernon, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mount Vernon takes on:
Types of Mount Vernon, IL, Injury Law: