Mulberry Grove, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Mulberry Grove Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Mulberry Grove. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights dictated by IL law that protect and substantiate your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mulberry Grove. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Mulberry Grove residents negligently choose not to. Because of the negligence of a Mulberry Grove homeowner, a dangerous animal has attacked you and now have grievous injuries because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Mulberry Grove because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Mulberry Grove Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mulberry Grove has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mulberry Grove advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are becoming more prevalent. Here are several statistics that our Mulberry Grove Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it is under incredible stress or has been improperly trained.
- If you deal with or have contact with aggressive or highly stressed dogs, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Mulberry Grove Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Like other types of injury claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Mulberry Grove residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Mulberry Grove has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Mulberry Grove,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser can be held liable.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the antagonizer can be held liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Mulberry Grove, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Mulberry Grove, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Mulberry Grove dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mulberry Grove is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Mulberry Grove, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Mulberry Grove takes on: