Murphysboro, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Murphysboro Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Murphysboro. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using IL laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Murphysboro. IL Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Even though the laws are clear, many Murphysboro dog owners choose to ignore them. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your wellbeing and financial future depends on the hiring of a dog bite lawyer in Murphysboro to hold the dog owner responsible. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Murphysboro Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Murphysboro, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Murphysboro has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites typically occur to the faces of most victims, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites are traumatic bites that can maim the victims, leave disfiguring scars, and even terrible infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Murphysboro advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Murphysboro Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs can attack without reason or cause, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Murphysboro Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Murphysboro residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Murphysboro has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Murphysboro,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, the owner of the dog is directly liable. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was defending its owner, and the person attacking the family was bitten by the dog, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, how serious dog bite injuries can be, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Murphysboro, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Murphysboro, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Murphysboro, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The person responsible for your dog bite, and their insurance company are already working towards making your recovery and financial settlement as small as possible. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your Murphysboro dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Murphysboro is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Murphysboro, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Murphysboro takes on: