New Haven, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in New Haven Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer New Haven. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer New Haven. MO Laws determine how pets should be contained, and how they should be controlled in public. Even though the laws are clear, many New Haven dog owners choose to ignore them. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in New Haven who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our New Haven Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in New Haven, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Haven has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children are the most prevalent victim. Dog Bites can be worse than the physical bite, they can also cause infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. You can recover financially, physically, and emotionally for your dog bite claim.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Haven advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our New Haven Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
New Haven Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims can be frustratingly complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in New Haven has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in New Haven,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then a dog bite claim should be pursued against the owner. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the trespasser is also partly liable for the dog attack.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog bit the person attacking its family member, then the individual bit by the dog protecting its family is partially liable for the bite.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in New Haven, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in New Haven, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in New Haven, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Do you want a sharp, effective, and aggressive legal team to fight for your New Haven dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Haven is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer New Haven, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Haven takes on: