New Melle, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in New Melle Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer New Melle. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, your claim can and should be pursued using MO laws.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer New Melle. Dog owners should always be concerned with the care of their animal and following the applicable New Melle, MO laws regarding the confinement of their dog. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some New Melle residents negligently choose not to. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you have to speak with an experienced and aggressive dog bite lawyer in New Melle to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our New Melle Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in New Melle, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Melle has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. You can recover financial awards as well as medical awards, rehabilitation costs, and emotional suffering due to the dog bite.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for a more significant percentage of Home Owner claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- There are several ways you can lose a dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Melle advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog bites are happening more often in the United States. Here are several statistics that our New Melle Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dog Bites happen when it is least expected, but most often a dog will attack because they feel they are in danger.
- Dogs aren’t always apparent in their social clues, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
New Melle Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries This law helps victims of dog attacks pursue their claims against bad dog owners. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in New Melle has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in New Melle,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was off its leash or out of the yard, then the owner can be held responsible. However, if a person trespassed into the dog owners yard, and the dog was properly confined, then that person is also responsible.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, how a dog bite can affect you, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in New Melle, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in New Melle, MO
You didn’t ask to be bitten by a dog, and you deserve to fully recover from your dog bite claim in New Melle, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your New Melle dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Melle is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer New Melle, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in New Melle takes on: