Newton, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Newton Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Newton. Dogs can be vicious animals and when they attack, their bites leave nasty scars and wounds. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Newton. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Newton residents negligently choose not to. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, you need the assistance of a dedicated dog bite lawyer in Newton who will fight for your rights. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the full amount needed for your recovery, and ensure that the negligent dog owner is held fully responsible for the injuries that they’ve caused you. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Newton Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Newton, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Newton has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites often happen to the face of the victims, and children suffer in higher numbers than others from dog bites. Dog Bites can also cause severe and deadly infections.
- Scars are never just a physical pain, they are also emotional because of the lasting damage they cause to the flesh that can leave disfigurements. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- You can lose a dog bite case as quickly as it arrises. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Newton advises taking to protect your claim.
- Cases of Dog Bites are on the rise in the US. Here are several statistics that our Newton Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack because it is stressed or is poorly trained.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods you can use to reduce the chances of being bitten by the dog.
Newton Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to other cases, Dog Bite Injuries are legal claims that are governed by laws and evidence. Dog Bite Claims however, are often far more complex. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Newton has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Newton,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not correctly controlled/contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then that individual can be held partially liable for their injuries.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog felt threatened and reacted in as an animal that feels in danger would, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Newton, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Newton, IL
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Newton, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The negligent and responsible parties are going to fight hard to cheat you out of your recovery. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Does your case need to be aggressively pursued because of your Newton dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Newton is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Newton, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Newton takes on: