Oakdale, IL Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Oakdale Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakdale. Dog Bites are traumatic events that can leave severe and life-changing injuries. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can file your dog bite claim using IL laws that dictate what you can recover.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakdale. Pet owners have set laws that they have to follow in IL. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Oakdale to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm will fight against the negligent dog owner, their attorneys, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Oakdale Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Oakdale, IL
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakdale has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are usually facial injuries, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites can leave permanent scarring, deformities and even infections.
- Scars are emotionally painful and can be the cause of ridicule, embarrassment, and other issues that can be as damaging as the physical pain. If you’ve been affected by a dog bite, you can recover financial losses, health loses, and emotionally loses from the attack.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- More homeowner claims are now dealing with dog bites than ever before, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakdale advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our Oakdale Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack due to stress or poor training.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods you should use when dealing with a possibly dangerous animal.
Oakdale Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries This statute gives legal recourse to Oakdale residents who are suffering because of a dog attack. Dog Bite Claims can be complicated. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Oakdale has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Oakdale,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the dog owner can and should be held responsible. Trespassing can complicate a dog bite claim, especially if the dog was properly confined, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the person who was bit can be held partially responsible for their negligence.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the person was bit because the dog was defending its owner, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Oakdale, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Oakdale, IL
You deserve to have your rights and recovery assured from your dog bite claim in Oakdale, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? If you’re ready to receive experienced and aggressive legal representation for your Oakdale dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakdale is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakdale, IL – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakdale takes on: