Oakville, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in Oakville Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakville. Dog Bite cases should always be taken seriously and pursued to the maximum extent of the law. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you can take action by using MO dog bite laws to pursue your claim.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakville. Oakville, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Dog Laws should always be filed, but some Oakville residents negligently choose not to. If you’re suffering from terrible wounds because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in Oakville to make sure that you are fully taken care of. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and ensure that your needs whether they be financial or medical are fully provided for. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our Oakville Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in Oakville, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakville has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites happen mostly to the face, and children are usually the main victims of these types of injuries. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars that remain after a dog attack can be psychologically damaging just as much as they were physically. Dog bite victims can recover monetary damages for the injury, and future suffering.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- Dog Bites now account for the majority of homeowner insurance claims, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Protect your dog bite claim. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakville advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Bite cases and attacks are increasing, unfortunately. Here are several statistics that our Oakville Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs attack for a variety of reasons, but most often a dog will attack when it feels threatened.
- Dogs use body language and other types of physical cues to determine social situations, here are several methods that can be implemented to avoid dog bites.
Oakville Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Similar to cases of the same variety, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, Oakville residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are never simple. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in Oakville has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in Oakville,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the dog was not leashed, and not in a confined space such as a fenced in yard or a kennel, then the owner can be held responsible. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely being antagonized and threatened and the dog subsequently attacked its antagonizer, then the person attacked can be held liable for purposely provoking the animal.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog was protecting its family from someone attacking them, and the aggressor received wounds due to the dog protecting its owner, then the person who was assaulting the family also holds partial blame.
For information about dog bites, the types of wounds or scars that can result from dog bites, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in Oakville, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in Oakville, MO
You deserve to fully recover both physically and financially from your dog bite claim in Oakville, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. The other side is already building a case against your needs and rights. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Your dog bite claim deserves a dedicated and professional team who will aggressively fight for your Oakville dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakville is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer Oakville, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in Oakville takes on: