O’Fallon, MO Dog Bite Lawyer
Dog Bite Lawyers in O’Fallon Fighting for your rights and recovery
Dog Bite Lawyer O’Fallon. When Dogs attack, they often cause severe scars and wounds that can dramatically affect your life. Regardless of how the dog attack happened, you have rights and legal recourse to recover from your injuries.
Founder and Managing Attorney
I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.
Dog Bite Lawyer O’Fallon. O’Fallon, MO dog laws are very clear on how pet owners should care for their animals. Unfortunately, not all dog owners follow the law. A dog attacked you, and now your dealing with the medical bills and injuries because of the dog attack, your case may depend on hiring an aggressive dog bite lawyer in O’Fallon because you deserve to have your dog bite claim taken seriously. Christopher R. Dixon and the Dog Bite Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm are ready to aggressively pursue your claim, and make sure that all of your needs are seen to. To begin your dog bite claim as soon as possible, speak with our O’Fallon Dog Bite Lawyers immediately.
Dog Bite Attorney in O’Fallon, MO
Here are several facts that our Dog Bite Lawyer in O’Fallon has prepared for you:
- Missouri Statute 273.020 details who is at fault for a dog attack, who can recover, and how much.
- Dog bites are most prevalent in the facial and head area, and unfortunately, children are the ones most often bitten by dogs. Dog Bites typically leave lasting scars or serious infections.
- Scars aren’t just a physical pain, they can also be emotionally damaging as well. Dog attack victims should always pursue their claim to the fullest to ensure they recover what they are owed.
- In 2006, a man from Independence, Mo. was awarded $7.25 million for his dog bite claim. The man’s wife was awarded $300,000 for her loss of consortium claim.
- The prevalence of dog bite claims in homeowner insurance is growing, nearly 1/3, per newly released information.
- Losing a dog bite claim is simple. Here are several steps our Dog Bite Lawyer in O’Fallon advises taking to protect your claim.
- Dog Attacks are on the rise. Here are several statistics that our O’Fallon Dog Bite Attorney has found.
- Dogs don’t always tell us when they are about to bite, but most often a dog will attack if it feels like it is about to be attacked.
- Dogs can be unpredictable animals, here are several methods that can keep you from being the victim of a dog bite.
O’Fallon Dog Bite Lawyer – MO Dog Laws
Much like other legal claims, Dog Bite Injuries With this law, O’Fallon residents can now pursue claims against negligent dog owners. Dog Bite Claims are often more difficult than initially realized. Here are several factors that our dog bite lawyer in O’Fallon has found that can complicate a dog bite claim in O’Fallon,
- Was the Dog Leashed – If the animal was not properly contained, then the attack is the owner’s fault. If the dog was contained within its yard or on a leash, and someone trespassed into the yard, then the person who illegally entered the yard shares some of the blame.
- Was the Dog being Antagonized – If the dog was purposely threatened and attacked in self defense, then the individual who was attacked can be held legally responsible for their injuries.
- Was the Dog Protecting its Owner – If the dog came to the aid of its owner who was being physically attacked by the aggressor, and the dog was acting only in defense of its family member, then the person who was attacking the family and dog can be held responsible.
For information about dog bites, what the side effects of a dog bite are, or to speak with our dog bite lawyer in O’Fallon, call or contact the Dixon Injury Firm now.
Dog Bite Attorney in O’Fallon, MO
You need and deserve all of the financial and health benefits that you are guaranteed from your dog bite claim in O’Fallon, but without an experienced dog bite lawyer that can be hard. Insurance companies and the irresponsible dog owner are going to fight to make sure that you don’t get the recovery and settlement that you need. Isn’t time to bring someone to your side who knows the Missouri Dog Bite Laws, how to use them to an advantage in your claim, and can also fight the insurance companies when they try to cheat you? Are you ready for exceptional legal guidance for your O’Fallon dog bite claim, our Dog Bite Lawyer in O’Fallon is ready to take on your claim and ensure that you get the medical attention and financial recovery that you deserve.
Dog Bite Lawyer O’Fallon, MO – Call Now
What if your dog bite injury caused other complications. What if your now missing work, have bills to pay, and other injuries have now resulted from the original one. What do you do? Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm practice a wide variety of legal areas to ensure that you get the legal representation you deserve. Here are the other fields of law our Dog Bite Lawyer in O’Fallon takes on:
Types of O’Fallon, MO, Injury Law: